To Connect People With Jesus
- By reaching out to those who don’t know Jesus with the Good News of God’s love;
- By helping those who do know Jesus to mature as his followers;
- By welcoming and caring for all people with the love and care of Christ Himself.
Good Shepherd is a church for the unchurched where all are connected to grow and equipped to connect.
- Spiritual Growth – people of all ages, and the church as the body of Christ, maturing in our relationship with God through Word and sacrament.
- Family Ministry – supporting families in growing lasting, loving relationships within each family, and with the family of God.
- Community Outreach – actively taking opportunities to serve, help and disciple our neighbors.
- Christian Care – helping, encouraging, supporting and celebrating with our church family in our daily walk with Christ.
Rev. Ryan Ankersen
Remkea Ockander, Director of Youth and Family Ministry
Kristie Webb, Administrative Assistant
Kim Copeland, Financial Assistant