To Connect People With Jesus
- By reaching out to those who don’t know Jesus with the Good News of God’s love;
- By helping those who do know Jesus to mature as his followers;
- By welcoming and caring for all people with the love and care of Christ Himself.
To be an active community of believers in Christ
- Spiritual Growth – individuals of all ages, and the church as the body of Christ, maturing in our relationship with God through Word and sacrament.
- Family Ministry – supporting families in growing lasting, loving relationships within each family, and with the family of God.
- Community Outreach – actively taking opportunities to serve, help and disciple our neighbors.
- Christian Care – helping, encouraging, supporting and celebrating with our church family in our daily walk with Christ.
Rev. Mark Weber, Vacancy Pastor
Remkea Ockander, Director of Family and Youth Ministry Contact
Diane Wilson, Administrative Assistant Contact
Barb Frey, Director of Music Contact
Kim Copeland, Financial Assistant Contact